- This product can only be installed on stock head.
- The FI-CON 2 part number 05-04-0007
(Injection Controller) is required separately.
- This product is only for model with the listed model and frame numbers. It cannot be installed on any other model.
- When installing the product, please refer to the genuine service manual for the applicable model mentioned and perform the work securely. However, the service manual is intended for people with basic skills and knowledge, so if you do not have the skills and knowledge, you may not be able to assemble the kit correctly or you may damage the parts. If you do not have experience in installation, or if you do not have the necessary tools, skill and knowledges, we recommend that you contact a technically qualified store.
- Make sure to perform a break-in operation.
- When this product is installed, the amount of heat generated will increase along with the increase in output. It is not suitable for long time high load riding.
- Bolts, nuts, knock pins, packing, etc. may be reused, but Make sure to use new ones instead of reusing those that are severely worn or damaged.