I am currently customizing a TMX155 into a cafe racer style. I painted the body red. The red plug cord looks good. I can't say anything about the performance yet since it is not yet finished and I haven't test driven it yet. However, I think the look really matches.
* About quality and texture, The gold finish on the chain links looks outstanding especially next to the yellow of the Monkey 125 and the pins have been treated with a super die hardened process to increase the wear life significantly.
* About the feeling of use, Would have to be the best DID chain I have used on the Monkey 125 to date, the previous DID standard series chain was half the price but needed more the double the maintenance and for me less time adjusting the chain is worth the extra cost.
* Products to buy together, A front and rear sprocket, always advisable to replace these 3 parts together. I can recommend the Kitaco 420 pitch sprocket as that was what I have has success using.
* Difficulty of installation, For removal of just the chain there will be enough slack in the chain to remove the joining clip and old chain but installation will also require removal of the front sprocket cover and a chain adjusted once the new joining clip is secured. The process was completed in 20 minutes with no difficultly.
* Cost performance and comparison with other products, There are many chain options but for a non-sealed 420 pitch chain the pricing of this DID NZ3 is higher then most but that is due to the quality. Buy cheap and do more maintenance or spend more and do less maintenance, the choice is yours.
* About shipping and packaging, I am happy to wait 6 weeks on average for my parts to arrive in Sydney Australia via Webike's sea freight which comes with tracking and insurance so I know I'm covered in case something was to go wrong but with there outstanding bubble wrapping and boxing there have been no problems.
* Any concerns, cautions, or advice when purchasing, You may think a sealed chain is a better option but for a motorcycle that doesn't have a lot of power I prefer to not rob any power due to the frication created by the O-rings. Use the product reviews to assist in making a decision on your purchase.
The Engine was not sputtering very well. Ignition coil was replaced at the same time. It had been about 10 years. The Engine malfunction did not improve, but I am satisfied with the dress-up effect.
I bought it for a stable supply of electricity while doing 115CC BOREUP. I can understand why many people are looking for it. I think it is a really good item because it can even be thought of as a red dress-up. CF POSH: I use it in combination with Racing IG Coil --- ------------------------------------------------------------ ----- 115cc boreup I bought it for a stable electricity supply. I think it's a good item because I can think of a lot of people looking for a lot of people. Powered by Google Translator