HONDA APE 50,
HONDA APE 100,
HONDA ST90 (ST90),
HONDA APE 100 TypeD,
HONDA APE TypeD,
About quality and texture NTN always has the quality to trust and buy
About the feeling of use It's not used yet. I had to buy two, but I only bought one
Products to buy together rubber hammer
Difficulty of installation difficult, hard
Cost performance and comparison with other products It is the cheapest and has a reliable quality
About shipping and packaging It took a week and the packaging is great
Any concerns, cautions, or advice when purchasing I did two in quantity, but I couldn't check the quantity because I was purchasing other products first I should buy it again when I buy other products Since it is an old bike that is 10 years old, there are many things to be done, so it is the most important part of it, and the quality of it is also reliable
* About quality and texture, The silver finish on the chain links looks outstanding especially next to the other silver highlighted parts on the Grom and the nickel silver plating process gives it a lasting shine, while the hard steel pins, solid bushings and rollers ensrue a smooth operation.
* About the feeling of use, Would have to be the best looking RK chain I have used on the Grom to date, the previous standard series chain was cheaper in price but was unimpressive to look at when compared to the finish of this chain.
* Products to buy together, A drive and driven sprocket, always advisable to replace these 3 parts together. I can recommend the Kitaco 420 pitch sprockets as that is what I have has had success using.
* Difficulty of installation, For removal of just the chain there will be enough slack in the chain to remove the joining clip and old chain but installation will also require removal of the front sprocket cover and a chain adjusted once the new joining clip is secured. The process was completed in 20 minutes with no difficultly.
* Cost performance and comparison with other products, There are many chain options for the Grom but for a non-sealed 420 pitch chain that look this outstanding fitted against the black swingarm, there is no competition with the pricing of this RK chain.
* About shipping and packaging, I am happy to wait 6 weeks on average for my parts to arrive in Sydney Australia via Webike's sea freight which comes with tracking and insurance so I know I'm covered in case something was to go wrong but with there outstanding bubble wrapping and boxing there have been no problems.
* Any concerns, cautions, or advice when purchasing, You may prefer a sealed chain and consider it a better option but for a motorcycle with a small capacity engine I prefer to not lose any power due to the frication created by the O-rings. Use the product reviews to assist in making a decision on your purchase.
I am currently customizing a TMX155 into a cafe racer style. I painted the body red. The red plug cord looks good. I can't say anything about the performance yet since it is not yet finished and I haven't test driven it yet. However, I think the look really matches.