Installation was quick and easy; you will need to remember the original position if you want the Bolt to be secured in its original position before loosening it. I always use this one, because the Left Side Helmet Holder is lower than the Standard Equipment one. I think it is a very good product.
This time, it was purchased to be installed on an A-TECHCarbon Tank Cover weave twill, which was ordered by Made-to-Order. Normally, when the tank is NORMAL, the cover would be Carbon Style, but this time, since the tank is woven twill style Carbon, we decided to use a Carbon Style cover to give it a sense of presence. [Color] I purchased this product from Clear. I was able to select the size without hesitation because the shape and dimensions were also indicated. As expected of a DAYTONA product that offers universal products.
* About quality and texture, Made from 6061 aluminum alloy, these levers are machined from one solid piece of metal and the surface finish is available in a range of anodized colours.
* About the feeling of use, The short adjustable levers are so much better then the original long fixed position levers in terms of looks and comfort. The silver anodized finish is a nice contrast with the black of the Grom
* Products to buy together, To tidy up the front area further a nice set of bar end mirrors is ideal to purchase together.
* Difficulty of installation, The installation is just removing the pivot bolts, releasing the clutch cable and swapping over the levers. The process was completed in 30 minutes with no difficultly.
* Cost performance and comparison with other products, The cheaper pricing is for a single lever and an unpopular lever design. The SSK pricing is very reasonable for two levers in a classic pazzo design and outstanding finish.
* About shipping and packaging, I am happy to wait 8 weeks on average for my parts to arrive in Sydney Australia via Webike's sea freight which comes with tracking and insurance so I know I'm covered in case something was to go wrong but with there outstanding bubble wrapping and boxing there have been no problems.
* Any concerns, cautions, or advice when purchasing, Before purchaing be sure fitment is correct for your model motorcycle as the perch designs are specific and you don't want to end up with a faulty front brake. Use the product reviews to assist in making a decision on your purchase.