[Compatibility] for bikes installed with SP Takegawa Special Clutch Cover [Tank capacity]372cc
* The image is only for reference. The image shown may differ from the actual product.
- The internal structure of the catch tank has been changed from the previous model. - This is for vehicles equipped with SP Takegawa Special Clutch Cover. It cannot be used for the stock clutch cover. - It requires some parts cutting of the shroud bottom interfere with the return hose when mounting the body. - Cannot be installed on GROM (JC61-13000001 or later)/MSX125SF. - It contains other parts in the photo. - Please note that the product specification may change due to manufacturer reasons.
This product allows the pressure in the engine to escape and reduces the load on the parts.
- Details It is fitted inside the Shroud (Left Side) and can be mounted without affecting the appearance of the bike.
The aluminum cut-out breather cap has a swivel type design that allows the breather cap to be attached and removed without removing the hose. Clear black breather hose for superior flexibility.
Cylinder head Spec. Connection method by:
- Stock cylinder head By installing SP Takegawa's Tappet Breather cover on the stock cylinder head, the pressure in the cylinder head can be relieved.
- SP Takegawa Super Head 4V+R Cylinder Head
For models equipped with the SP Takegawa Super Head 4V+R cylinder head, the breather hose can be connected to the inspection breather cover to release the pressure inside the cylinder head.