Windbreak performance is excellent.
- In the middle of winter, I would like to add one piece underneath but I hardly feel the coldness.
- Although it can not be used even in the summer, it may be awful if you get caught waiting for a signal in town.
Protector knees and waist.
- Knee puts in sewn bag, Type changed from original Soft Type to Hard, various choices are likely to be wide.
- The waist is stuck together with Magic tape. Here is a little choice. If you only buy Magic tape and arrive at the appropriate Protector you can use it for a while.
Appearance is normal.
- When viewed 100% subjectively, ordinary clothes. I think Protector is inconspicuous. It is confirmed by the instructor of the school whether the appearance is normal or touching the Protector in the knee or not perhaps it is not subjective but it seems to be for Motorcycle.
Large body I feel like this is a price range.
- As far as Jeans is concerned, items in line with Motorcycle Supplies Store are similar except for some Brand and GORE-TEX items.
Is there durability or not?.
- As I ride for the first time on a ride, I have patronized it, so there is no comparison target, but I got a Knee grip of about 20,000 km (7,000 km. About 14,000 km in forward tilting) or thinly as the knee part looks. In the state like this I do not feel the wind or so far.
- If it falls down, a hole usually opens
In order to obtain performance, it is better to choose a ProtirmType that is more Firmly.
However, I think that the defense performance made for the Casual Denim and for Rider looks good is a good Balance.
While riding, there is no problem, but during walking it is comfortable enough to worry about Protector of the knee.
Protector With a soft Sponge board of about 5 mm on the inside, you can eliminate the interference with the knees, but it may be hot in the summer.
There is Inner like removable thin Vinyl so it seems to be able to cope even in the cold season of autumn.
Height 181 cm, Jeans for casual wear, W 33 L 33, L 34 when riding a motorcycle.
Although I used PK-722 KevlarRideJeans of the company originally as easy-going raipan, Protection was secure, but although the inseam was 83 cm and the actual wearing feeling was short. Therefore, when riding the SRX 600 Short Boots got out of ankle when boarded, only Long boots could not be used.
This WJ - 732R has a length of 85 cm inseam, but the length at the time of wear is moderately moderately moderate, Short Boots does not result in ankle rounding. Even if you bend your legs, the fabric will stretch and it seems better not to lift up. However, because my body can not fold back, the Reflector at the hem is useless.
The fabric is softer than Cotton and the thigh is a perfect fit, but it feels a bit warmer than Cotton's Jeans. In autumn of Hokkaido, even with a temperature of one digit, we can run quite well by overlaying HeatTEC's Tights below. In Hokkaido, it was not hot even in the summer, so you can use it through Season.
Knee PadPocket is putting in outside, you do not have to worry when washing it. However, even if I lowered Pad the position was a bit high, I trimmed the bottom of Pad a bit and adjusted it.
Since W33 is not in Lineup I bought 34, but because of the Stretch fabric I never passed Loose, if I wear Tights down and in T-Shirt, it was just feeling. However, Belt is mandatory in summer.
He is 167 ?, weight is 60? It is in his forties..
I bought M Size. Although I was worried about Size as I arrived, I was Exactly looking at it.
As written elsewhere, Protector of the knee is hard - - - - But, when you start out, you do not mind being so much concerned.
Thermal insulation at this time (October) There is no problem at all.
I think that it is recommended for people who want to spend a cold period with Jeans appearance.
I am 165cm, 59kg. I bought size 30. The waist is a bit larger than me but i like it. A belt settles the issue. However the thigh and lower knee area was too big. I looked like I was wearing a clown pants hahah. Altering it solves the problem. Great pants for a budget safety with kevlar and hard EN level 1 knee pad
Waist 92, Inseam 76 Thigh 52 Around the knee 40 Purchase 2 XL with calves 40. Waist is too big to enter a fist. Length, around the knee a little loose degree. Therefore, although the fitting of the knee Pad is a good one, the Sponge type is somewhat painful when it bends until becoming familiar.
Since I have not washed it yet, I wonder how much I will shrink.